Efento Logger measures the temperature with its sensor with accuracy of 0.5 °C in the range of -10 °C to +70 °C. The device is enclosed in plastic housing that can be mounted on a wall.
Built-in device's memory allows recording up to 30 000 measurements with frequency of 1 minute - 10 days.
For example, if the measuring period is set to 15 minutes, then the memory can store measurements from more than 300 days. High capacity battery of the device ensures its maintenance-free operation for at least two years.
Device configuration is done using your phone or tablet with a free application Efento Logger installed and equipped with Bluetooth 4.0. The Logger connects to your phone wirelessly and does not require driver installation. Reading data is also done wirelessly. The maximum distance between the phone and the Logger at the time of reading data or configuration is 50 meters (in open space).
Free mobile application on your Android device enables you to:
- Read the current temperature values of all the Loggers within range of your phone or tablet
- Read the historical data from Loggers
- Visualization of data in a form of a chart, along with the designation of maximum and minimum temperatures of the selected time period
- Export data in csv format and send it to the selected e-mail address
- Direct export of measurement data to the server (e.g. Google Drive)
- Configure Loggers (name of the Logger, measurement frequency, setting time and date, reset the device memory)
Efento Logger is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-01-16. The program can be installed on Android.
Efento Logger (version 3.0.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.